It’s one month to Christmas. Welcome to what I call my looney-with-excitement month.
Here’s a taste of some of the Christmas craziness in my life:
– Last Saturday Mom and I bought (wait for it), 10 kilos of dry fruit. Yes, 10.
We got raisins in all colours, shapes, and sizes which will be mixed with walnuts and other stuff and then baked into some deadly good cakes by Dad.
– I’ve done some preliminary gift scouting and
2 3 5 lists have been made. I always struggle with present ideas for men – dad, brothers, uncles, friends. What do you buy the men in your life? Tell me please!
– Mom and I are discussing Christmas party menus every time we talk. Seriously. Every. Single. Conversation. Let me tell you now, some fantastic ideas have been born. If you’re invited to my home for Christmas, you’re in for a treat.
– I’ve changed my ring tone to Baby it’s cold outside. I ADORE Christmasy music. I asked a friend the other day if it was too early for Christmas music and I was laughed at. It isn’t too early, is it? Come on!
– My Christmas madness is totally understood by some adorable friends of mine. I’m discussing gift options with Abhik and decorations with Varun who has already put up his tree! They’re fabulous btw and totally looney about Christmas like me. You should say hello to them on Twitter!
– I bought some sparkly metallic red and green cupcake wrappers. So pretty and perfect for this season! Festive cupcakes shall be made.
What I’m saying is, this is a wonderful time. The build-up to a time with family and friends and celebration. A time of joy and warmth and sharing.
I wish everyone would get into the spirit already!
I know, I know. You’re tired and grumpy and lazy and it’s cold and you just want to curl up and sleep, but if you have 12 minutes and 3 ingredients, I can show you a shortcut way to feeling wonderful.
Make these Nutella brownie bites.
All you need is flour, eggs, and the food of the Gods: Nutella. Everyone has flour and eggs at home. Oh you have jar of Nutella too? You may be my soulmate.
These little bites are fudgy, full of that rich hazelnut chocolate flavour we all love, and delicious both warm from the oven or at room temperature.
Could there BE a simpler way to eat something yummy and ring in the festivities? (Yeah, I totally said that like Chandler :P)
3-ingredient Nutella brownie bites
Recipe adapted from: Laura’s Sweet Spot
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Makes: approx. 30 mini bites
1 jar (350g) Nutella, at room temperature
10 tbsp plain flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180º C. Line mini cupcake trays with mini cupcake paper cases. I used about 30.
2. Mix the eggs and Nutella together. Then stir in the flour until everything is well combined. The batter is quite thick and sticky. Don’t worry- it’s supposed to be like that. Spoon about 1 heaped teaspoon full into each paper case and bake for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and eat!
Happy pre-Christmas my lovelies 🙂
15 thoughts on “Christmas crazy and 3-ingredient Nutella brownie bites”
culinarystorm.com has potential, you can make your site go viral
easily using one tricky method. Just search in google:
Kimting’s Method To Go Viral
You also can learn more about the juicer by understanding its benefits that make it a great choice
over the other juicers in the market. The most recent model of the Power Juicer
incorporates soy technology for making high protein drinks and is called the Elite model.
When compared to a centrifugal juicer, you will see that the juices from this
masticating juicer are much darker because of the way it
extracts all parts of the vegetable instead of just
Serving the terms of most empowering entity of Smart Phone communication, i –
Phone apps impressed the entire telecom fraternity with the claims
they registered whether characterized by the quality they fostered
or the scores they negotiated for being at the top of the smart
phone application dynamics entirely. As we were getting ready to leave the last rest stop, a support vehicle did pull up with more supplies for the stop and a rider in the car who had wheel issues, but other than that,
I didn’t see any support vehicles on the ride.
Also consider the words of James Dobson of Focus on the
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and
even I achievement you access consistently fast.
Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can
assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed
to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
Christmas is my fav time of the year too!! Just wish i had more time to bake, shop and listen to christmassy songs! Really! My christmas stuff is up and my chocolate brown labrador is tired of having to pose with the Santa’s cap! (in quest of the perfect holiday pic!) 😛 Wishing you the season’s best!
awww! what is your lab baby called? i want to see santa hat picture of him!
No, it’s not too early for Christmas music! I too adore them. My favorites are the lonely-sounding ones (think: I’ll be home for Christmas and White Christmas). And no, not too early for other Christmas what-have-yous! You’re not alone, I have also started buying my Christmas presents!
As for gifts for men, I always end up buying tshirts. Plain ones usually. What do you actually give them anyway? 🙂
And finally, I’m trying this cupcake soon! Nutella is… love! 😉
How’ve you been?
I like the happy Christmas songs 😛 And yes tshirts is always easy but a tad boring, no? Thinking of new ideas 🙂
I’ve been busy and away 😀
I checked out iPhone cases for men, but not everyone likes phone cases or has iPhone. I’m running out of ideas. I’m buying my father DVDs though. He said that’s what he’s asking from me this Christmas. 😉
OMG!!! are you like my long lost soulmate or something!! Nutella is so the food of Gods, and yes, you did have Chandler in that sentence – and Christmasy music? Strike 3! Awesome post ofcourse 🙂
Thank you 🙂 So glad you agree!
3 ingredients and you get brownie in return. there couldn’t be a better deal. I am bookmarking this recipe, I have a jar of nutella in my fridge which I want to use I have been trying hard to not eat that straight from the jar 😛
It’s so easy to do. Try it soon and temme how it turns out 🙂